Monday, March 26, 2012

Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!

I've mentioned that walking around UB can be a bit tricky.  I was trying to be subtle, so this isn't the best picture of the danger sign.  What you should know is that on the other side of this fence is a 30 -40 foot drop.  This fence is all that stands between you and that drop.  
 In addition to people popping out of manholes, you also have the manholes that seem to have lost their covers.  These are actually hard to see when you are walking along and at night the streets are quite dark, which is why you have to be very careful when walking - and it's always advisable to walk a path you are familiar with because you never know.
Don't think safety hazzards are just outside.  This is a utility box that is right outside my apartment door.  I'm not good with wires - so honestly - I have no idea what's all in there.  Still, it just doesn't seem quite right to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment