Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tersen edriin bayar hurgeye Lkhamaa!

Ok, in theory that says  - Happy Birthday, Lkhamaa!  But let's face it - I really have no idea. A couple of weeks ago (we've been busy and I haven't had a chance to post) the lovely Miss Lkhamaa invited me to her birthday celebration.  It was a lovely evening with some fabulous ladies (more on that below).

We went to the wine house for dinner, and I had the opportunity to meet Lkhamaa's lifelong friends.  One thing is universal - conversations are always lively with any group that has been together this long - the flowing vodka didn't hurt either.  Despite a lot of the chat being in Mongolian - these ladies are so animated that I didn't really need translation.
Zulaa and Aryunaa looking on as Lkhamaa opens her gifts.

The other Aryunaa and Enk - while we were still on wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment